1. No running, spitting, or rough play allowed
1.2. No jogging, spitting, or pushing allowed.
1.3. No power-walking, drooling, or threatening allowed.
1.4. No crawling, swigging, or suggesting double-flips allowed
2. No spitting, spouting, or blowing of water allowed
2.2. *without intent of communication
2.3. **bubbles are fine but do not use pool water.
2.4. Please ask lifeguard for acceptable bubble blowing methods.
3. No diving in the shallow area.
3.2. No floaties in the deep area.
3.3. No unsupervised freshmen in the deep area.
3.4. No unsupervised juniors in the shallow area.
3.5. There must be an arms-length distance between minors in the shallow end.
4. No swimming during fire alarms.
4.1. No swimming during power outages.
4.2. No swimming during body discovery announcements.
4.3. No swimming during drowning.
5. No animals in or around the pool.
5.1. Why are there animals?
5.2. WHY are there ANIMALS!?
6. No food, drink, or glasses around, in, or within 10' of the swimming pool.